GET AMY TO SPEAK
At Your Events
Amy has over 21 years of experience speaking at events in the corporate sector and in healthcare. She has spoken at over 100 events including non-profit, panel discussions and keynote speaking engagements.
She has been recognized for her achievements with the Canadian Cancer Society, Durham Catholic Family Services and most recently, as Chair of The Period Purse.
Amy speaks avidly about the following:
• How to make it as a woman in tech while raising a family of five.
• Why women in tech are so needed for a future of inclusion.
• The importance of the “other” in diversity and inclusion.
• Flexible work in healthcare and how it will improve our access to healthcare during this crisis.
• How companies can save money by taking care of the health of their employees.
• What to do as an employer and employee after a long absence from work so both win.
IN THE MEDIA